The Sutherland 2 Surf fun run and walk will be conducted on Sunday 22nd of July, starting at 8am Flora Street Sutherland. This is a council approved event.
The fun run and walk, starts at Flora Street and continues down the Kingsway, through Caringbah and on to Wanda Surf Life Saving Club.
Click here for road closures including preferred emergency access routes/intersections in your area which shall have Police presence and will remain open as long as possible prior to the first competitors reaching the intersection. These include:
- Kingsway at Gymea Bay Road
- Kingsway at Kiora Road
- Kingsway at Taren Point Road
- Kingsway at Gannons Road
- Kingsway at Wandella Road
- Kingsway at Elouera Road
- Port Hacking Road and The Kingsway
- Port Hacking Road South, President Avenue and The Kingsway
- Princes Highway and The Kingsway
- Port Hacking Road, Kiora Road and The Boulevarde
- Taren Point Road, Captain Cook Drive and The Boulevard
Also note: Greenhills Carpark will be closed from Sat 22nd July 2pm until the completion of the event on Sun 22nd July.
Should you require further information on traffic arrangements, visit the RTA website www.rta.nsw.gov.au or go to www.livetrafficnsw.gov.au. For a list of road closure times, detours and more, click here.